D22 Navara Service Manual download - 97' to 08'

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks and bump.

Im trying to find the wiring diagram for the glow plug circuit for a 2004 yd25 di 2wd?

This manual appears to have the common rail yd25 diagrams but cant find the glow plugs in there?

Im having a problem with it not starting on occasion but if flick the key back a couple of times it starts no worries. Replaced the glow plugs as they were drawing 2amps (new one draws 12 amps.... but still this problem persists..... Looked at the glow plug relay and think its o.k.... may just replace it soon to rule it out.... but im thinking now its further back up the circuit?

whilst i worked at Nissan over hear in New Zealand there were a number of updated service manual that came out after the initial main service manual. they may have only been 80 pages long sometimes less but it may have covered only one of two section updates. Might be worth while someone trying to get a hold of these as well.

hey boys n girls been a member for a while now had a few posts my last bit of trouble with my d22 zd30 is cracked head and trying to down load the zd30 manual and it keeps saying file is corrupted and cant open it so could some on please send it to me as I need it asap cheers my email is [email protected] thanks in advance

Just joined the forum, did me EGR mod today at smoko and downloading this manual. Happy days. Thx Hadricus mate, well appreciated :)

Error 404 - Page Not Found

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help.

Here's a new link to the original file that was posted. Scatch that i'll redo it

Last edited:
Seems you have to sign up to get it.
I do have a PDF version that covers D22's from 1997 to 2008 if anyone wants it.
Not sure if I'm allowed to attach a PDF here on the forum tho.
Cheers

It should give you the option of downloading without registering. It's too large a file to post on the forum itself.

I'll have to compress it and upload it again, otherwise you have to download it bit by bit.

Latest posts

Back