What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooked up the boat ready for a mackerel session in the morning.. Some dog c@&t! Knocked off the 4 tackle trays I keep in it for the last 3 years.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 120
Gave the tray a few love taps with a hammer and welded a couple of pieces, needed doing to fix the damage that the bloke at work did when he side swiped me, couple of hours of tinkering and it's fixed, unlike the Colorado that he hit me with, be at least 3 grand damage to his old mans ute. Navara tough ha ha. Welded up a couple of supports, so I can get my canvas canopy made in a couple of months. Can't rush these things

Plazmaman installed.

Difference in sound. Zero :(
Difference in turbo lag. Zero :(

It should of have improved your turbo lag noticeably.
Stock intake pipe expand like balloon.
[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCn8xnUqrhQ[/YT]
with hard piping you eliminated that ballooning effect.
saying that you have v6, which is overpowered vehicle. Hence why you won't notice much as 2.5's do.

A set of rancho 9000xl adjustable shocks. Expensive but initial impressions are they are excellent. Seems they are well able to handle the heavy 33s and heavy springs i have on there. On the black top the ride on the mid setting is really great. Excellent road manners! Once i got to the loose stuff i wound them up to a hard setting and they really controlled the axles very well over the corrugations. Once back on the tar i tried a soft setting but it was no good over about 60 kph. More like a bouncy castle than a ute! I think the soft setting would be perfect for slow off roading. Over all very pleased with them and a huge improvement over the monroes that i put on only 25k ago...

For the last three tanks of fuel I have put repco cleaner through it as it seemed to be getting sluggish(er).
Overdosed it first hit then normal for the next two. It now winds up quicker and feel a hot happier and more responsive.
There will be a bottle in the door pocket from now on!
2012 D22 with 60k.

Thursday night I covered the cab. And gave the tray a fresh coat of grey hammertone paint. Painted the tray sides and underbody toolbox. Now to mount the toolbox

Latest posts

Back