What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They reackon 1 to 5 days i expressed it itchy for them im getting bad positive camber from the extanded ball joints also makeing a lot of noise carnt get the alignment right 😡😡 first though it was my hub but i recently changed it ended up beeing my camber lol

Nah mate haven't ordered mine yet still saving buddy, but my suspension itself only took 3 days from Monster Rides :)

Picked up my nav from the panel beaters yesterday only to take it back today for them to quality check it as the work was appalling and I could have done better work with a rattle can. Panel beaters agreed to repair it all again plus take any other dents out of the vehicle and repair the flare at no cost to me. Means I without a car again for 3 more days but Atleast it should come back mint

Picked up my nav from the panel beaters yesterday only to take it back today for them to quality check it as the work was appalling and I could have done better work with a rattle can. Panel beaters agreed to repair it all again plus take any other dents out of the vehicle and repair the flare at no cost to me. Means I without a car again for 3 more days but Atleast it should come back mint
Decient result for a bit of a dick around

I ditched my pre cleaner yesterday after work with one of these. I know I know it's about bloody time :)

97c14f_57f31edb69c24c6483e94acb284e278e.png_srb_p_543_432_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srb

I got a new sump gasket as the last one was replaced under warranty an immediately started leaking. Still under warranty. Mechanic said there was a hard spot on the gasket.

Yesterday, picked her up from Trans Gears & Diffs after the rear diff rebuild. Now the 1000km run in period with a maximum 80km/h limit... I have two ways home, 2 lane each way freeway 110km/h limit or country roads with 100km/h limits. Gonna piss heaps of people off lol

Today, drove her through the auto wash to give her a spruce on the way to the local footy.

Yesterday, picked her up from Trans Gears & Diffs after the rear diff rebuild. Now the 1000km run in period with a maximum 80km/h limit... I have two ways home, 2 lane each way freeway 110km/h limit or country roads with 100km/h limits. Gonna piss heaps of people off lol

Today, drove her through the auto wash to give her a spruce on the way to the local footy.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the final bill for the diff rebuild

If you don't mind me asking, what was the final bill for the diff rebuild

$2980. Only because a mate's uncle owns the joint and they looked after me.
Book price on rebuild alone (they actually call it a changeover cause my diff was that f#cked they throw the centre out and build a new one) was $2800, plus axle seals, fitting and oil was up around $3300, so I was really looked after.

Low km (58000km) 2nd hand diff after axle seals, fitting and oil was gonna cost $2250 anyways.

Book price on rebuild alone (they actually call it a changeover cause my diff was that f#cked they throw the centre out and build a new one) was $2800, plus axle seals, fitting and oil was up around $3300, so I was really looked after.

Low km (58000km) 2nd hand diff after axle seals, fitting and oil was gonna cost $2250 anyways.

They do the warranty rebuilds for a local Nissan stealership and said the D22 diffs are shittily engineered and it's more common than you hear about for the diffs to go, and when they start to f up they go from a quick fix to catastrophic failure usually before the average person would even know there was a problem.

That is some coin

Finally bought a set of led Parker/indicators, simple install. Because I have led tailights on my tray, I had indicator flashing issues. So a $20 pair of load resistors got installed as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 98
Driving to work thinking about having to book the pig (my '10 d40) in to get the exhaust gasket done AGAIN..., I see 2 lights come on my dash and then the noise starts.
I stop, get out, look under the bonnet and see the big main ("serpentine") belt hanging off the pully wheels....! Yay for me....!

Latest posts

Back