NP300 lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quityabitchn

Reaction score
Ok NP300 Owners, what have you done with suspensions and
tyres ? looking for 2 inch lift plus 2 inch increase in tyres.

Ok NP300 Owners, what have you done with suspensions and
tyres ? looking for 2 inch lift plus 2 inch increase in tyres.

Getting a lift just before Xmas :) 2" Still deciding on OME regular stuff or the new BP51's

Rims and tyres i will wait till the manufactures have a good range released.

looks like they know their stuff!

http://www.fulcrumsuspensions.com.au/nissan-navara-np300-lift-kits/?___store=default

ARB/OME have none of the extra stuff mentioned. Thanks for the link, will probs go that way. king springs and Beilsten

If you are only after 30mm lift than this kit will be good. Anything higher and you will most likely have to change the upper control arm. Superior engineering, performance suspension and snake racing might be worth a look as well they have 2' to 4' kits available.

Fulcrum have full kits available. They have everything inc control arms for bigger lifts.

I might be trying out their proto type soon, so might be able to let you all know how I go if it happens.

Fulcrum have full kits available. They have everything inc control arms for bigger lifts.

I might be trying out their proto type soon, so might be able to let you all know how I go if it happens.

Look forward to the results.

I have the ome lift from arb.
Its not 2 inches would about 35mm.
I went with the middle rate springs and i still drives great.
Might need some bags after the canopy goes on tho

I have the ome lift from arb.
Its not 2 inches would about 35mm.
I went with the middle rate springs and i still drives great.
Might need some bags after the canopy goes on tho

Can you throw up a pick by any chance? Also what did they sting you for it?

I had it done before delivery so not sute on price.

Attachments

• 20151017_144200-1.jpg
    20151017_144200-1.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 411
Anyone actually have the Fulcrum set up fitted yet? It sounds like a good option.

Superior Engineering has advised that we will need an Adjustable Panhard Rod since the lift will through the Diff out.

What about Dobinsons gear?

Anyone heard of AusTec?? A QLD company.

So many options...

Cheers,
Chris.

Last edited:
Anyone actually have the Fulcrum set up fitted yet? It sounds like a good option.

Superior Engineering has advised that we will need an Adjustable Panhard Rod since the lift will through the Diff out.

What about Dobinsons gear?

Anyone heard of AusTec?? A QLD company.

So many options...

Cheers,
Chris.

Chris,

Ill be hopefully getting a kit installed by Fulcrum shortly. The fulcrum kit includes the Pan-hard rod and other buses etc to get the alignment right.

for the bigger lift kits from fulcrum, they also have adjustable upper arms etc as apparently lifting these things really throws out the alignment beyond stock adjustability.

What size kit are you opting for?
I was just looking at the 50mm Lift so that I don't through everything out.

I've always heard good things about Bilstein Shocks and have had a few sets of King Springs.

These are the 2 kits I found on eBay for the NP300

Fulcrum
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446072303.726380.jpg

Tough Dog
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446072325.181560.jpg

Tough Dogs are shit.

Bilstein shocks shit all over them, Not to mention that Fulcrum have put alot of R&D into their kit. So much that they supply Panhard rod and bushing kits to correct the alignment.

Latest posts

Back