NP300 lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of the kits out at the moment will lift 50mm or over. They will only lift 35-40mm.
If you want 50mm or over you will have to wait till someone does them. You will need to change the upper control arms though. I also found these guys as well.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=974361512622392&id=119135261478359

Fulcrum does. They have upper arms and all ready to go, but they are not 'official' yet. They are durability testing everything now.

SuperPro make all the bushes/arms and fulcrum distribute..

Here is the current SuperPro catalogue for NP300. They have been doing HEAPS of testing and R&D.

http://superpro.com.au/find/superpr...ara-np300-4wd-dual-cab-2015-on-/cid-999501531

Fulcrum does. They have upper arms and all ready to go, but they are not 'official' yet. They are durability testing everything now.

SuperPro make all the bushes/arms and fulcrum distribute..

Here is the current SuperPro catalogue for NP300. They have been doing HEAPS of testing and R&D.

http://superpro.com.au/find/superpr...ara-np300-4wd-dual-cab-2015-on-/cid-999501531

I have contacted fulcrum many times now. They keep telling me that they only do this kit. And you can buy the upper control arms if you want for better along menu. I have got the before and after measurement from this kit as well. Standard height 530f/560r. Fulcrum kit 565f/615r. It did have a steel bar fitted do it also. Well let me know if you find out anymore as I will get it if I can lift at least 50mm front and rears

Will do Timmyt.

I am talking to the R&D guys at Fulcrum / SuperPro at the moment so I will try to get some info. And options.

If I can get them to do a 2" lift kit (50mm) would ppl be interested in a group buy if I can get it organised?

1.5" (35mm) and 2" (50mm) kits? Might even be able to talk to them about bigger?

Last edited:
Will do Timmyt.

I am talking to the R&D guys at Fulcrum / SuperPro at the moment so I will try to get some info. And options.

If I can get them to do a 2" lift kit (50mm) would ppl be interested in a group buy if I can get it organised?

1.5" (35mm) and 2" (50mm) kits?

Yes I want the 2" Kit but wanting something sooner rather than later.

Is there any preference between Super Pro and Fulcrum?

Will do Timmyt.

1.5" (35mm) and 2" (50mm) kits? Might even be able to talk to them about bigger?

I would be interest in something that lift 50mm or bigger

You should be able to go anywhere within the cars capabilities with a true 50mm lift and good tyres, I'd be concerned about the cv angles with a 100mm lift. How many NP300's are getting around with this done and problem free?. Most of the aftermarket suppliers are still in the teething stage in Australia.

Just spoke to PSR
They are on Gold Coast

The 4" Kit will be ready within a couple a couple of weeks.

Cost is $3k (Not Fitted)
This includes all the parts required including Extended Brake Lines.

They use Bilstein Shocks with King Springs (same as Fulcrum). They put one of Fulcrum's fixed length Panhard Rods in during R&D and it was no good. So they do the system without a Panhard Rod since they say it is not required.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446102823.668887.jpg

I have got the before and after measurement from this kit as well. Standard height 530f/560r. Fulcrum kit 565f/615r. It did have a steel bar fitted do it also. Well let me know if you find out anymore as I will get it if I can lift at least 50mm front and rears

Just put a Superior Engineering Spacer under the front Strut?

You should be able to go anywhere within the cars capabilities with a true 50mm lift and good tyres, I'd be concerned about the cv angles with a 100mm lift. How many NP300's are getting around with this done and problem free?. Most of the aftermarket suppliers are still in the teething stage in Australia.

I agree 50mm Lift will make the NP300 very capable. Am I the only one that likes the look / toughness 💪🏼 of the 4" kit though?? 😎👌🏼

How much R&D (KMs) needs to be done to work out if the kit is reliable?
Is there anything to counteract the CV Angle?

Chris.

Just put a Superior Engineering Spacer under the front Strut?

I agree 50mm Lift will make the NP300 very capable. Am I the only one that likes the look / toughness 💪🏼 of the 4" kit though?? 😎👌🏼

How much R&D (KMs) needs to be done to work out if the kit is reliable?
Is there anything to counteract the CV Angle?

Chris.

I like the 4' also. But just waiting till Christmas to see what else is there. As everyone say an actually 50mm lift will be more then capable in a Navara I would reckon. I suppose time will tell on the 4' kit. They are fully adjustable thoughImageUploadedByTapatalk1446104399.838458.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446104415.471764.jpg

Just spoke to PSR
They are on Gold Coast

The 4" Kit will be ready within a couple a couple of weeks.

Cost is $3k (Not Fitted)
This includes all the parts required including Extended Brake Lines.

They use Bilstein Shocks with King Springs (same as Fulcrum). They put one of Fulcrum's fixed length Panhard Rods in during R&D and it was no good. So they do the system without a Panhard Rod since they say it is not required.

View attachment 21101
Looks like they fitted taller tyres in that pic too.

I love the look of the 4" kit. I would just prefer a true 2" kit with some taller tyres and i will be happy. With the 4" lift you need to have an engineer certify it as well to be legal and for insurance.

Yea the MRs talked some sense into me overnight also, I don't really want to be defected every other week. Since I'm in QLD we can't get a 4" Lift Legalised 😩

So I guess back to the 2"

Superior Engineering who are regarded very highly in QLD are recommending the IronMan Kit.

Also, has anyone looked into Dobinson? Apparently also a good contender.

🤓🤓🤓

Yea the MRs talked some sense into me overnight also, I don't really want to be defected every other week. Since I'm in QLD we can't get a 4" Lift Legalised 😩

So I guess back to the 2"

Superior Engineering who are regarded very highly in QLD are recommending the IronMan Kit.

Also, has anyone looked into Dobinson? Apparently also a good contender.

🤓🤓🤓

If you are near superior engineering they are looking for a np300 for r&d on there superior kit if your interested

Latest posts

Back