I wonder how much delivered, zd30 motors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out the company " Dongfeng" ... i got onto Dongfeng looking for oil and injector pumps...

parts for the zd start at $3000.00 for injector pump and injectors, $ 200 gaskets, $ 200 tining chain kit , $300 oil pump, $200 oils etc, $100 wheel alignment- sooo 4 to 5 grand on a 300000 k motor that needs it's valves adjusted and will most likely need a head soon .. .

shite if you could get this here as a short motor for 5 to 6 grand ....... whats ya thoughts, would ya do it? I'm seriously thinking it! I'll keep you posted , waiting to hear back from "get this" Mr. Jackey Chen... noooo I'm not being racist, check it out! I like this company already :))

This company has something to do with Cummings too! I'll Definitely use there spare parts if i dont go this way!
$250 oil pump compared to nissans $ 500 and uuUupppp ! The way i read things -these guys are the oem for nissan, good score or what?

Back-door'd Nissan lol i like it, next " the scan gauge"!

Beware made in china parts
Almost never ends well, theres a reason genuine gear costs big money (made in japan with extreme precision)

I know two people who bought new great wall utes, both sold them for abaolute peanuts after a couple years of trauma

Fair enough, be interesting to know where they use these motors so we could do some research... The site looks like they do parts for nissan eh.. just a thought!

are there payment methods safe ?

Ha, god knows! You might end up being sent a crate of bricks being vachina made lol I'd offer 50% down and c.o.d for the rest... maybe?

Still waiting to hear back from Jackie Chen. I enquired about parts also- told him there is a huge demand for these motors here and that he should send me one to test;)

Quizzed him on short motors too, just injector pump, heads and timing cover... these look like crd?? Sent him vin , so wait and see ...

It's your $$$ but no way I'd be putting a Chinese motor in anything that I own!

Do they even put Chinese motors into Chinese cars?

It's your $$$ but no way I'd be putting a Chinese motor in anything that I own!

Do they even put Chinese motors into Chinese cars?

Haha no idea! Just a thought eh depends on warranty i guess and how desperate one is..

Most likely repair mine....

Look at the engine specs at the bootom of the page. ZD 30 103 KW @ no RPM. Now that answers all my questions. If a deal looks to be good to be true........

Look at the engine specs at the bootom of the page. ZD 30 103 KW @ no RPM. Now that answers all my questions. If a deal looks to be good to be true........

That's it! I did notice that too?? Wondering if thats because of what turbo?is fitted?

Seems they dont come as a short block, going by mr jacki chen ...

Latest posts

Back