troubles with new D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scraps

Reaction score
Bought the 2010 D22 about 8 months ago.
was wrapt with the buy and have had no problems with driving, 4x4 ect.
unfortunatly been hit with minor problems.
the first was the exaust bolts had all come loose and was rattling and blowing air out the manafold which nissian fixed on the day.

Up until yesterday all was fine but went to the shops jumped out the car then back in and went to start it and the steering lock was on, after alot of fiddling and pulling i couldnt get the key to turn so i phoned the nissian roadside asist and had them come out in which the service tec could also not fix it.
Ended up having to the car towed and now will be without it until tomoro as they have to fit it with a hole new key system.
Very Frustrating considering its meant to be brand new and im without a car for a few days.
Just wondering if any others have had problems with there models

well this is a common issue with holden commodores and berlinas. iff the techo had known nething he would have done what i do and take the ignition off the steering column and remove the switch off the back to start it with, leaving it about a 1hour job to repair and 15mins to re fit. all around it should have taken him bout 2 hours to do, and you would have been better to call myself... or another locksmith. haha yea thats what i do 4 a living. and iff they had of tried they could have got u going there n then, they just lazy and wanna muck u bout..

My 2010 D22 has been back to nissan twice to fix it blowing smoke... the did an ECU reset the first time then the 2ND time they replaced all the injectors.... i havnt even done 10k yet..... it still blows smoke.... more then i think is normal anyway :(

If i had a 2010 D22 and its blowing smoke just could'nt accept it from the dealers , mine is a 2003 D22 still running Clear ,

Yer they stopped making the good ones in 2009.....

No only kidding .......................

They stopped making the good ones in 2005........lol

Look Just be thankfull you didn't buy a hillux

Latest posts

Back