D22 Bumpstops

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMofo

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get cheap good Bumpstops as both mine are missing??
also do you think a set of D21 Bumpstops would fit a D22??
Pic as follows. I have a mate with an 03 that needs then as well.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416199280.618531.jpg

Cheers Steve.

Got a message back saying he doesn't think they will fit that he only knows of genuine, I don't see myself paying whatever exuberant price Nissan want. I'll keep looking around.
Anyone else know of somewhere other then a wrecker??

They fit perfect there bolt in unlike the originals so less chance of them falling out again and yes 2010 d22

Looks like they may be the go those low profile ones I just went to order a set but it's like $45 dollars postage! Is that how much you paid Baja? Bit over the top but I guess it's just what it's worth I suppose. Might order a few pairs if anyone is interested in these?

4X4 parts is great company,but mail order is rip off 45.00. Try 4wheel Wholesaler (in Calif).I picked mine up in Calif from them.Shipping to AU from USA is cheap,but AU to USA big money.Shipping those parts should be at the Hi end 20.00 USA.I just shipped Motorcycle parts to AU 5 times more heavy then bump stops.26.00. If you need more help let me know.

Cheers mate. Yeah checked out that other company and they want $190 shipping!! Absolute crap! I used to bring over heaps of parts for my bikes too and never payed that much either! What a rip. Might have to just pay the $45 I think. Unless you hit any other ideas?

Latest posts

Back