my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah reversing up some rocks, just to be a show pony and flex it, the mud flap got caught under the tyre and pulled the flair with it, broke a few of the clips that hold it in. But i should get it fixed on sunday, mates bringing some fibreglass resin over to fix it up and some new clips.

yea bit of a pain...but shouldnt be too hard to fix up i just havent had a chance. got a bit of a list i need to fix atm. passenger speaker is gone, uhf is playing up, the flair, gota replace the extended flairs as there too rigid and have no give in them and because the beadlocks make the rim wider, its scrubbing again so i have to fix that.

just put some 2nd hand ome hilux shocks in the rear, they were about 1 1/2 longer, i think the factory ones were limiting flex so hopefully itll help that and ride quality till i get the whole suspension kit.

fixed all the scrubbing, shouldnt scrub at all offroad but ill find out on the weekend. took all the beadlocks off and sikaflexed all the welds on the rim. pumped up one i did yesterday and its holding....so hopefully the rest will

i love IFS cvs!!
PC130180.jpg

It was clicking prior to the weekend. lasted half the day then let go in a really soft spot. and at the same time the locker stopped pressurising so i had to winch the next 100meters of the hill.

Not good Josh, awesome truck though.

Is the GU front diff sounding good, when you wanna sell the R200A and Locker let me know. Assuming you haven't exceeded its operating limits.

2 thumbs up on your STR.

Dave.

Cheers dave. locker is still fine, id say just o ring leaking. when i got the locker done they said the diff is pretty strong and in really good condition. but sadly the gu front diff is still a while off. altho it seems im pushing the nav beyond its limits already itll just have to do for now. im keeping up with most of the solid axle boys and one in a gq broke a cv so i wasnt the only one.

ordered a 90amp gu alt for 300 off ebay. wreckers wanted 380 + a trade in. 110 amp would of been better but couldnt find one.

nah but i can get some tomorrow. yeah big difference, holds gear better up hills and turbo spools up quicker. worthwile mod.

put an aero uteliner in the tray tonight, it was starting to get a bit bashed around in side it, there a bugger to put in, and it doesnt even seem to sit right bought it off ebay but theres nothing wrong with it...maybe it just needs time to settle in. anyone else got one?

Looks good Joshy, the liner will settle over time, if you want it to get there quicker leave it in direct sunlight for an afternoon, that will probably do the trick.

Latest posts

Back