my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1301139.jpg

P1301140.jpg

Things to do before Tuff Truck
Fit the beadlocks
window nets
fix window washer bottle
rear recovery points
rear hoop braces to slider
Bash plates
lights everywhere
and lots of paint, nav is deffinetly lookin worse for wear, needs a clean and a touch up

Im sure ill add more to that but for the most part im almost there!

Awesome stuff Joshy, should be a real head turner at the comp. you've given me even more reason to invest in a copy of the 2011 Tuff Truck DVD. Loving it & cant wait to see it after a tidy up.

1,000 Posts in this thread too. that's gotta be a record or something too.

Thanks mate. But the way the rest of the field is looking, im guna struggle for attention. Id say atleast half have rear steer, the other half have bigger tyres, and probably alot more bling haha.

i will be, just not in time for TT. no cash for another GU front or time to custom build my own.

hey joshy have you thought about going brake disconnects on the rear, so you can lock individual brakes and turn the car easier, cause that would be cheap help your corning and you dont loose and points for using it.
cause didn't last years winner only have rear brake disconnects.

yeah cutting brakes n rear disconnect are on the list aswell. just all costs $$$$$$$$$$$

Also got the first of the beadlocks fitted...not as much offset as i wanted but i had so much trouble just trying to get A set that i took what i could. Hopefully find the right offset before TT and put these on the patrol :D

P2021159.jpg

mannnn 102 pages how am i mean't to read all this? farrr out. lol! sick navara! i'm jelous in a way. but I need mine for camping and touring :D that is unreal tho! sex on wheels!

Hope the brick work holds up. Looking good fella. The colour looks great. Are you changing the cab colour or staying green? Do you have any sponsors?

I was planning on Tuff Truk this year but things fell apart and I can't get the leave to go.

Looking forward to hearing/seeing how the Nav goes, and to seeing the DVD when it comes out.

Thanks guys.
Keeping the same colour, need to get some for the doors and touch up the rest of the body in a few places. And nah no sponsors atm. Sort of looking for some with a few maybes but im not too fussed...i kinda like the feeling that ive been able to do it all and make it this far with just my mates...not keen on putting someones workshop on the side of it.

you gonna put some plate round the fuel tank or is it right as is? Purple and Green - could call it the Joker! Will look good when tidied up.

Yeah needs a few bash plates before tuff truck, aswell as some more braces for the cage.

man it is looking pretty good. i can't wait to see it in person at tuff trucks.

so what spares are you taking to tt?

man it is looking pretty good. i can't wait to see it in person at tuff trucks.

so what spares are you taking to tt?

I guess he'll sacrifice everything on the patrol tow rig if he has to!

Hey Joshy, question, if you went back a few years, would you do it all again or start off with a different truck as a project?

Back