Work, what do you do.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

I am a sub contractor for Telstra. Doing internet connections and Telephone lines and other things that keep me busy.

Best of all I dont deal with customers.

Got offered a new job tonight when I was out but I will post details if I get the job. In mines doing high speed data lines, oh yeah.

Dave.

Nice looking site Shonky. Saw your camper trailer build on the other site so had an idea you were a fabricator.

Like you guys I work for myself.

I install and service security alarms, CCTV, the odd extra phone outlet and ADSL filters ect.

I mainly contract to companies like Chubb, Security Network and SNP.

Yeah great looking site Shonky. I also work for myself as a plumber mainly doing new homes etc...

How did you go with the new job offer Dave? One of my mates has just gone to the mines Plumbing, left on Monday. The $$$ are great up there!

Navman I am gonna go see old mate tomorrow.

Gotta update my resume, haven't done that in while.

Must be 10 times better doing new homes rather then fixing up old houses. People dont wanna pay when they live in a older house.

I was helping a mate of mine for a while every friday as he is an electrician and I must say I hated working on older house compared to new place.

Dave.

Shonky just checked your site, some nice work you can do.

Seems that the Navaras are the contractors ute.

Dave.

I'm I fridge mechanic and an electrical fitter. At the moment working in defence. I've had a few deployments overseas in Afghanistan and East Timor but the army way of life is starting to put pressure on my home life so when I can get some civilian recognition for my trades that may change.

Cool, another RAEME bloke. I'm at 3 CER at the moment but heading to 10 FSB next year over at Ross Island. Give us a yell when you go for a drive somewhere. Cheers

I'm in the rigging game, structual steel erection, climbing tower cranes and the like. The navara goes well on the sites and gets heaps of looks from others wishing they had one. Plenty of room for all the tools in the back and to carry the dogs around on the weekends.

Couple of my mates are riggers. One is working with Boom logistics and a few others put up big sheds.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back