Website redirection

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All,

Does anyone else have issues with clicking links to navara.asia from Google.
Sometimes it takes me to some filestore72 website, appears to happen on my Home and Work computers and also my Android mobile.

Yup! It's been happening for years :(

There's a thread about it on here somewhere.

I found a way around it by only ever clicking on the forum link in my browser history. It doesn't happen then using my browser.

I actually thought we'd solved that. We had a bunch of trouble with Google analytics and being removed from the search rankings, but I went through and found all of the crap that was causing it and got rid of it.

I'm still getting a couple of hundred spammer accounts created daily. I delete them when I see them. They sometimes create garbage entries in the garage but I delete them very quickly, since I get to see ALL new posts it's pretty hard to not notice them (even if they're deleted by the author, I still get to see it). I don't think they're doing any damage.

I've just searched the back end of the server for any reference to "filestore" and can't find any files containing that, so it's not something generated here.

I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

It only seems to happen if you do a Google search for the forum Tony (for me anyway). But it does still happen!

its a very old hack/infection. it redirects to the other website and gives you a cookie to say you have been so you don't get redirected again. hence its only newbies that see the redirect.
if i remember right there is a forum software upgrade that fixes that hole.

I certainly get it %100 of the time after I close/start my computer and go to the forums via google. I don't have any settings that would delete that stuff after I shut down or whatever. Other times it can be random. Other more secure browsers have flagged it (because of the redirect), as has several antivirus browser extensions.

From a fresh session I know I'll either have to try a couple of times or open the link in two seperate tabs (first one always goes to redirect). No real problem doing that though.

Hmm having some real troubles now though.

Is anyone else getting this message when they try to view the navara.asia main page?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_portal_output() in /home/navara/public_html/index.php on line 46

Hmm having some real troubles now though.

Is anyone else getting this message when they try to view the navara.asia main page?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function print_portal_output() in /home/navara/public_html/index.php on line 46

Yep, I'm getting that too, I think Tony is working on fixing it up.

Seems to have now been sorted? Well done if so. Haven't had a redirect for a while.

Seems to have now been sorted? Well done if so. Haven't had a redirect for a while.

That's great news.

If anyone does get a redirect, I'd like to hear about it. I've now learnt a fair amount about where the attacks strike, so I should be able to deal with things fairly quickly.

Latest posts

Back