Hema N6

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gadgets

Reaction score
Bought it a few weeks back, nice little unit, big screen and the touch screen works well.
Its so usefull when your lost on a track to be able to follow your route in reverse.
My only complaint is it does take awhile to get used of, its quiet a complicated device that comes with 146 page instruction manual!

Bought it a few weeks back, nice little unit, big screen and the touch screen works well.
Its so usefull when your lost on a track to be able to follow your route in reverse.
My only complaint is it does take awhile to get used of, its quiet a complicated device that comes with 146 page instruction manual!

I have the HN5i and that also has memory maps. I have NFI what I am doing most of the time so the features go to waste.

Feeling your pain.

Still I love my Hema Navigator and found the company very helpful with my stupid questions.

They did indicate in the marketing at the time that the HN5i & HN6 would be sold concurrently as they were targeted at slightly different markets. As expected the HN5i got the ar$e so we can only guess the HN6 will get the flick as well, although a 7" screen like the HN7 and VMS unit is pretty intrusive.

I have a 7'' gps now so it wont really bother me, a feature the hn7 have picked up that i will use the camps 7 book with the pics of camp site on the gps! great for seeing if the camp is shit or good.

bryan

my wife and kids just bought me a second hand HN5i. Im waiting on it to arrive. I couldnt justify spending $699 for a new one. Can any one tell me how to use it.

my wife and kids just bought me a second hand HN5i. Im waiting on it to arrive. I couldnt justify spending $699 for a new one. Can any one tell me how to use it.

The user manuals are 134 pages for iGo Primo and 100 pages Ezi-Ozi. With a total of 234 pages, it is unlikely anyone anybody could explain and do the unit justice.

An 88 page quick start guide should have come with the unit and a couple of discs.

All the guides/manuals are available to download from the Hema site.

im so exited my wife and kid bought me a HN5i as a very very early birthday presi. but I have no idea how to use it can someone pls help

should have waited and got the hn7 just came out this week.

New features dont really interest me, I just want know where I am/have been. Anyway, just a bit of an update, this gps is getting used every day now and Im fairly happy with the street maps, my only complaint would be the "recalculation" time for when you take a wrong turn, takes for ever.
Overall its a great unit though.
A note to anyone who breaks the screen, I managed to do this ,from memory it cost around $130 mark to fix, I was happy enough that the unit had a repairable screen . Arb sorted it all very quickly for me.

Latest posts

Back