Pictures of a Maxima, S15 or Pulsar wiper stalk

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought an N16 pulsar stalk for $35 on fleabay Works perfect
In fact I bought that exact stalk 3rd one on your list. :sorry3:

Last edited:
Thanks guys, would like to see it installed and the angle as I have a cruise control stalk mounted on that side...also need to know if its a "plug and play"..screw it in and electrical plug fits ....

thanks

Don't have a photo but.........It sits a few degrees below 9 oclock and swings down from there.

As for fitting it...... 3 screws to get the covers off. 2 small screw on the stalk itself. Prize out the old stalk as its snug. Plug the new one in and replace the screws. Replace covers. Takes maybe 15 minutes. TOPS

DONE!!!!!

Cost me $35. Cant for the life of me understand why some are paying $80 or more. Go figure.

Thanks Shane, that will be a problem for me..here are some shots of mine where the modded stalk ( heat gun ) sits very high and swings down to about 9am on fast wipe.

and in the fast position

and in the off position

Thanks Shane, that will be a problem for me..here are some shots of mine where the modded stalk ( heat gun ) sits very high and swings down to about 9am on fast wipe.

and in the fast position

and in the off position
Pretty average spot for the cruise stalk... surely it could have been mounted closer to the dash to clear the wiper stalk?

It was originally..you can see the grommet..but it was a PITA to get to as you had to take your hand off the steering wheel...this position is better but required "heating" the wiper stalk to comply

give me a steering wheel OEM or a Toyota cruise control stalk anyday

It was originally..you can see the grommet..but it was a PITA to get to as you had to take your hand off the steering wheel...this position is better but required "heating" the wiper stalk to comply

give me a steering wheel OEM or a Toyota cruise control stalk anyday
Yeah i get ya, just noticed that now... you can get a rf steering wheel switch for those cruise modules, but they don't have the 2 preset speed controls that yours has...

What car that wiper stalk from?
Does it work and fit well?

It's one of the ones that was being sold here for $80 so not sure exactly what car it came out of. But it looks the same as the pulsar and 200sx ones on ebay. Fits straight in and works well.

Its a great easy and inexpensive mod Tony and Fzzr..as tony mentioned--just need the details on the aray of stalks that all look the same from Nissan..but do they all screw in and have the same electrical connector

plus for me--I need to know how far dow the new stalk swings/go so as not to interfere with my cruise control

Its a great easy and inexpensive mod Tony and Fzzr..as tony mentioned--just need the details on the aray of stalks that all look the same from Nissan..but do they all screw in and have the same electrical connector

plus for me--I need to know how far dow the new stalk swings/go so as not to interfere with my cruise control

The new round one doesn't swing down at all does it? You turn the nob on the end to switch the wipers instead of swinging the stalk itself.

Edit- Never mind just looked at the other thread, adjusts intermittent.

Last edited:
yip, thats what I wanted to understand as well RP..would be nice if it never swung down at all...for me that is .

yip, thats what I wanted to understand as well RP..would be nice if it never swung down at all...for me that is .
I don't see any reason you couldn't do the same to it that you have done to your current stalk. Or were you trying to stay away from having to do that?

Latest posts

Back