Dp Chip installation

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabhsv

Reaction score
Just bought a secondhand dp chip(34) for my ute but he didn't have any paper work eg installation, and I was wondering if anyone did and would able to email me a copy so that I can install it. or how to do the job.

Does any one have a dp chip install that would be able to give me a hand to install mine in regards to the wires where to hook them up or which wires to pick up. I have a 3ltr turbo navara. Any help would be great.

DP chip install

Hi I also have the same prob with having no fitting instructions. If someone could email them to me it would be a big help. thanks.
Also what number should I have the chip on, I have a 2 3/4" exhaust, intercooler and the EGR mod done, will this affect what setting I should have it on? Any help would be great. Thanks

Last edited:
I run my DP chip anywhere from 3-6 depending on what i'm doing and how I feel. General driving 3 is fine but I turn it up if towing or on the beach. I have done fuel consumption figures for my vehicle at different settings and while it does make a difference, that difference will not break the bank.
Play with your settings until you find what you're happy with. BUT be aware that you need to keep a close eye on your EGTs if you turn it up and/or you are towing or working the Nav hard on hills etc. I have a 3" exhaust and this really helps keep the EGTs at a safe level.
You will also find that you become used to the power that it delivers so that extra power feels normal. Every so often I turn the chip off to remind myself whta it is like to drive the Nav without it. I then really appreciate it when I turn it back on!

Am doing the same but would love to know where the engine module is

Hi guys I still have a problem I used the
Diagram to fit dp34 and blew an engine fuse
What I did
Red to 61
Grey to 23
Brown to earth in cab
White to pump as shown in pic
Can someone tell me what I have done
Wrong HELP

Latest posts

Back