Dp Chip installation

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could someone please send me instructions to fit also, mine came with patrol instructions althou (I assume they are the same), dp chip want to charge me before they will tell me if its the same. great service...
[email protected] thanks in advance

well with that kind of after sales help, if i decide to get a chip think ill look somewhere else. that sucks

well with that kind of after sales help, if i decide to get a chip think ill look somewhere else. that sucks
"most" chip manufacturers suck mate. I cannot believe they want to charge $100 for the go ahead. I am embarrassed to admit I have a Chipit module but while the damm thing punches out 159hp atw with the other mods I have so be it. When it craps itself it will go in the bin.

well what they are telling me I need to sent the chip to them to test it, for some reason or another, I was browsing the patrol forum and others are saying the same thing that they want $170 + $20 postage, to test. the instructions that are in the box are for a patrol 3.0TD, and it says and I quote. "Further advanced adjustments can be achieved by laptop tuning, available at a cost from AWDTech or an authorised DPChip dealer" which they told me it cant be done on this type of chip.
some people are so annoying...

All bullshit mate it's late now but don't do anything until tomorrow. I am going to phone a mate for you that installs them and get his opinion.
John

thanks heaps appreciate it, i don't think these companies realise that people are not going to recommend them with the customer service they are providing...

chipit / chiptuning wanted $220 for a replacement usb stick when i contacted them 3 months ago....i get thats its a pain in the ass but $220 that just violating me !!!....a few days wait and a few forum members helped out.

chipit / chiptuning wanted $220 for a replacement usb stick when i contacted them 3 months ago....i get thats its a pain in the ass but $220 that just violating me !!!....a few days wait and a few forum members helped out.

Had a similar experience with them. Ended up selling the chip for a steinbauer.

the Big man him self Andrew

That's bad. I have dealt with them for years and have noticed that they have dropped the ball on service. You were once able to just drop in to their shop and have a chat, now you need an appointment to see them and that's if you can get in contact in the first place. Gone from a family business to a corporation and have forgot about the people that got them there.

At the start of this thread I read someone is running there chip on 2-4 what is the point. Mine came set on 5 and that was ok but I had to see what 7 and 9 where like. 7 seems to be good for mine can feel the difference and drives smooth and nine is about the same just a bit more responsive on the throttle. The hole idea of a chip is more power and running it on 2 makes no sense. I have done fuel consumption runs and there is almost no difference with chip off or on 5-7-9 keeping in mind I have done a few mods.

At the start of this thread I read someone is running there chip on 2-4 what is the point. Mine came set on 5 and that was ok but I had to see what 7 and 9 where like. 7 seems to be good for mine can feel the difference and drives smooth and nine is about the same just a bit more responsive on the throttle. The hole idea of a chip is more power and running it on 2 makes no sense. I have done fuel consumption runs and there is almost no difference with chip off or on 5-7-9 keeping in mind I have done a few mods.

are you able to confirm for me that the scotch lock attaches to the up most wire of the injector pump, furthest from the engine block? of the four black wires that is, I have ran all my wires just want to confirm is same as patrol,
Cheers

Latest posts

Back