Crack in radiator fan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nahh, not only can I not sleep I am having trouble reading. LOL!!

Ok, sorry can't help you then, the ZD30 will be different to the YD25. No idea why I thought you had a D40, my apologies. Yes it was an old one, and I am yet to buy the silicone oil I need for it, but I should get my finger out because the current viscous hub (bought from Brett's Trucks at Tuggerah NSW) has done something over 150,000km and is still going strong - but who knows for how much longer.

Ok my ST/R dual cab definitely takes the 143mm fan. I didn't completely remove the fan shroud, though it my have saved some skin off my wrist if i had. Not to bad a job though once i had the technique right. I extended my small ratchet handle and slid it between the radiator and fan. Holding the fan I cracked the 10mm bolt then spun it all the way out by cranking the fan around by lifting the ratchet up and down. All 4 bolts came out pretty easy. I marked the bolt hole positions on the outside of the fan to make it easier to line up with the nuts in the hub and got a turn or two on each one then spun them up by pumping the ratchet around again. As mentioned earlier the top radiator hose needs to come off for the shroud to be removed
9da3b37f729c60c1c7d4566d78977467.jpg
6bbb32862f52a9c4f5db82f6831c4146.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back