my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo i cant make up my mind. To keep going with the getting it road legal or to throw the exo back on and finish it off....possibly truggy it...

im hearing use on the road legal...but even then its still not really finished as more would have to be done for TT

i think asking is any modified 4wd ever finished? the real question. Theres already things i would/will change and i fully expect it to always be that way. Theres no perfect setup.

:angry: took the nav for a wheel the sarvo. All seemed to be going good and then all of a sudden the steering gets really hard... at first i thought somehow id spat the belt as i couldnt hear the pump load up. nope belt still on. then i thought i must have a leak somewhere...but nope and reserviour is still full..crack the inlet and outlet of the pump..getting flow.. cracked the steering ram..getting flow.. but obviously not pressure. So looks like the pump is fucked. :suicide2:

Josh's Navara is a weapon, Id happy have it in my driveway.

How much to fix the power steering oump Josh.

Dave.

I dont see the point?

Point of what? Ultimately because i can, i like to be different and there was nothing else that suited my needs. Steep learning curve, yes, is it perfect, no but gotta start somewhere. When it works its unstopable offroad, just need to iron out the bugs and get it reliable.

Josh's Navara is a weapon, Id happy have it in my driveway.

How much to fix the power steering oump Josh.

Dave.

Not sure yet. ill prob pull the pump off on the weekend and pull it apart... otherwise i think the pump was over 500

what page did you quote that from scotty?

Pulled apart the hydro pump, vanes were all still together and seals looked ok. put it back together but still doesnt seem to put out any pressure. Might just get another pump and try it and if that fixes it ill rebuild this one and keep it as a spare.

Little bit of footage of the nav in the new extreme action dvd.

Also put a new higher flow higher pressure pump in for the hydro. If i had gas left in the oxy bottles there would be some more changes very soon...

screenshot.jpg

Latest posts

Back