Tray Liners?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering what brand tray liners you have fitted?

Is there anything to to look out for or any brands to avoid?
Does it accomodate the utili-trak tie downs ?
Does it clash with the genuine tonneau cover ?

I have found some cheap ones listed on eBay but dreading what the freight will be !!

Cheers

I got a genuine Nissan liner in my D22, cheap and have never had a issue.

$350 fitted.

Dave.

I have the Rhino spray on liner... Very durable and it nocks out alot off noise that resonates into the cabin from the tray.....

Thanks guys, ordered a genuine one today from my local Nissan dealer.

Tom.

sorry to dig up an old thread but what are the pros and cons between spray on liner and plastic liner? (apart from noise as mentioned above)

cheers
eug

I have had both the spray on liner when i had a triton and now in my navara d22 i have the drop in gen. nissan. with the spray on liner i spilt acid on it didnt touch it throwing shovel in there all the time didnt touch it but as it gets older and hammered around it starts to break down till one day i put the shovel through a bit. I then got rid of the triton but when that happens there usualy isnt anything you can do about it unlike the drop in ones where if they break you go buy a new one.

Adam

The plastic drop in liners hold water, dirt, and sand underneath them. If you don't pull them out regularly to clean underneath you will get rust pretty quickly. Also the liner tends to vibrate a bit offroad and rubs the paint off the tray. I'm getting rid of mine eventually for a spray on liner as I'm sick of cleaning under it. Even leaves somehow get under it!

Thanks! I'll be doing a bit of beach driving so it looks like the spray liner is the go.

Yep I got spray liner, it's tough as, and I never have to worry about whats under it. I just give it a hose out when its filthy.

Plastic nissan one in mine. Other then what everyone else has said, im thinking of getting some rubber mating to put on top of the liner cause everything just slides around on the slippery plastic.

Plastic nissan one in mine. Other then what everyone else has said, im thinking of getting some rubber mating to put on top of the liner cause everything just slides around on the slippery plastic.

Got the Nissan liner in mine, went to Clark Rubber and got some 3mm rubber with a checker pattern,cut it to size and works a treat to stop stuff sliding around and makes it easy to clean out the back.. I have a hard cover over the tub so water etc getting under the liner is not really too much of an issue.

Yep, up for it anytime. Was that the run that you and Jason did and had lunch at an old woolshed or sawmill? The tracks looked fantastic.

No that was just a run through the d'agular state forest, nice spot but only 2 or 3 low range spots, all the rest is just country dirt roads.

Latest posts

Back