Front Wheel Hub Assembly for 2002 D22 RWD DualCab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Mason

Reaction score
Hi All,

had a search through topics, couldn't find info I'm looking for, so apologies if this has been asked before.

Trying to find front wheel hub bearing assemblies for a D22 2002 Dualcab RWD petrol 2.4 KA24DE. I've stripped, cleaned, repacked grease and reassembled them, races are pretty chewed, only have very basic tools where I am, can't pull the races. They're not long for this world.

I can find any amount of 4WD front wheel hub and bearing assemblies, can't find any RWD versions. Some of the 4WD units claim to be compatible, then another listing for the same part will say it isn't compatible with my vehicle.

Help! And thanks in advance.

Type:
CDGD22

VIN:
JN1CDGD22A0030044

Model: CBGGRDFD22EMLF-AB-

MY: 10/02

Have you tried any of the auto shops for aftermarket ones, Repco, Autobarn etc? Wreckers? Though then you'd probably have to change bearings anyway.

Are you saying you want to change the hubs because you can't get the old bearing race out? Never heard of that. Got a hammer and punch, screwdriver, anything? Think I used a socket extension one time. Unless the 2wd are lot different to 4wd ones, seems like a lot of expense to go to.

The short and sweet of it is I would prefer to change the whole hub assembly, no faffing about and they can be swapped out in about 10 minutes per side.

I'm working away from home, very little in the way of tools (have a kit of sockets with me and that's about it) and time-poor. Need to drive the vehicle about 1100km home, intend to fit some aftermarket ebay cheapies to get it home, current bearings even after repack will not make it, seals are split, races are lumpy.

Currently only good for short drives, too much heat and they'll crap themselves.

Once home I can clean up and redo the original hub units properly, refit them. More expensive to do the whole hub obviously, but will still be significantly less than a garage would charge me to do just bearings on a single side, and do-able with the tools I have.

Latest posts

Back