The proven facts of k&n

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just two cents on K&N filters,The The Baja 500/1000 runs In back of my house.Nobody on any race truck or dirt bike.Uses K&N filters.We have fine dirt here,that goes past the K&N.I have my own dirt bike offroad company.Never K&N filters,even with the pre filter.We use paper,or UNI oiled filters.On the dirt bikes Uni. The over million dollar Baja race trucks,you will never see a K&N.On the street great filter.On my street offroad truck I do use K&N.When I go offroad It comes out,paper in.

Just two cents on K&N filters,The The Baja 500/1000 runs In back of my house.Nobody on any race truck or dirt bike.Uses K&N filters.We have fine dirt here,that goes past the K&N.I have my own dirt bike offroad company.Never K&N filters,even with the pre filter.We use paper,or UNI oiled filters.On the dirt bikes Uni. The over million dollar Baja race trucks,you will never see a K&N.On the street great filter.On my street offroad truck I do use K&N.When I go offroad It comes out,paper in.

Yes we have fine dust here also, some chose to use a k and n around the city and fit a paper filter off road. It all comes down to ones personal choice.

Exactly
K&N are not a good 4wd filter

Back