which battery

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fitzie

Reaction score
I got to get a new starting battery for my navara. Which battery do people use? I run dual battery system and winch. Thanks

I went to my local Century Battery supplier and nabbed a 910CCA battery from them. Amazing starting power. It only just fits in the battery tray - if you tried to wrap a mickey hair around the bottom corners it won't fit.

Any battery made in Korea. Bosch ones are the easiest to find
I think acdelco and some others might be too
Noticed over the last few years along with a couple of mates that all the batteries, starters and auxiliaries, in our 4wds bikes and boats that have lasted well have been made in Korea
We did some research and found there are manufacturers there that are aiming high to take the market share
Hyundai genuine batteries seem to last for ages too
I bought a generic Korean made wet cell marine battery to power an engel and an inverter in the work bus recently.
It outperforms all the "deep cycles" I've ever had: 2 Deka intimidators and a century agm, and half the price
My 2 cents :)

Thanks for the responses what is the number or code of the century battery you guys are referring too

Latest posts

Back