Federal Election

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will you be voting for in September

• Labour

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Liberal

Votes: 37 66.1%
  • Greens

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
Anyone we can't vote for is always a better choice than what we have, except Bob Katter and Banaby Joyce.

I would have to say Labour . . .

What can I say, being a NSW Firefighter and public servant and looking back over the past 12-18 months at what Liberal's have done here in NSW and Queensland, closing hospital beds and sacking nursers, sacking Firefighters, closing Fire Stations, withdrawing community support services funding and the sacking of thousands of public servants . . . sorry no way I could support a National Liberal Government . . . their C@%t's

Lets see, most people would have forgotten that the Liberal's under John Howards leadership sent us into the Iraq War based on lies, Tampa affair lies, The Children Overboard Lies, there will never be a GST Lie, Work Choices is dead lie etc etc . . . and the fact Abbott was so far up little John’ies rear end . . . well I don’t believe his head has seen the light of day even now.

And now the National Broadband Network, choosing Rupert Murdoch Fox Studio’s as the location to telling us Australians that 25bps is fine for our Internet Connection speed, even when most other countries, even our closest Asian Neighbours internet connection is 100bps+ speeds as standard . . . so WHY 25-50bps?

Well lets see, at 100bps the NBN would allow us all to subscribe to internet multimedia providers offering Movie’s, Sporting and other entertainment services through our internet connections into our living rooms like the USA and other countries, which would make Rupert Murdoch "Foxtel – Your home for movies, sport and entertainment" somewhat redundant, loosing Rupert Murdoch heaps and heaps of money each and every year . . . Abbott could not allow that!

Na, Liberals are all for the Big end of Town, have never trusted the Liberal's and never will . . .

Only problem is . . . with Federal Labour in bed with the Greens and the Independents this past 3 years, and the unstability within the party, means Labour has had to bend over and take it up the *%@ just to hold Governing power . . . which has made Federal Labour a sorry excuse for a Government . . . one big F#*% joke

But tell me, where do you turn? Have you ever really looked at the Greens policies? god help us if they ever win power.

One policy isn't everything, but as far as NBN goes its a win for me, on a selfish note as we are connected to the NBn wireless and I,m happy as a pig in shite. It's nothing compared to town Internet I,m sure but its better and bigger plan wise than we could ever get on satellite or 4g

One policy isn't everything, but as far as NBN goes its a win for me, on a selfish note as we are connected to the NBn wireless and I,m happy as a pig in shite. It's nothing compared to town Internet I,m sure but its better and bigger plan wise than we could ever get on satellite or 4g

One again proving there is no greater intrest than self intrest.

Last edited:
I would have to say Labour . . .

What can I say, being a NSW Firefighter and public servant and looking back over the past 12-18 months at what Liberal's have done here in NSW and Queensland, closing hospital beds and sacking nursers, sacking Firefighters, closing Fire Stations, withdrawing community support services funding and the sacking of thousands of public servants . . . sorry no way I could support a National Liberal Government . . . their C@%t's

Lets see, most people would have forgotten that the Liberal's under John Howards leadership sent us into the Iraq War based on lies, Tampa affair lies, The Children Overboard Lies, there will never be a GST Lie, Work Choices is dead lie etc etc . . . and the fact Abbott was so far up little John’ies rear end . . . well I don’t believe his head has seen the light of day even now.

And now the National Broadband Network, choosing Rupert Murdoch Fox Studio’s as the location to telling us Australians that 25bps is fine for our Internet Connection speed, even when most other countries, even our closest Asian Neighbours internet connection is 100bps+ speeds as standard . . . so WHY 25-50bps?

Well lets see, at 100bps the NBN would allow us all to subscribe to internet multimedia providers offering Movie’s, Sporting and other entertainment services through our internet connections into our living rooms like the USA and other countries, which would make Rupert Murdoch "Foxtel – Your home for movies, sport and entertainment" somewhat redundant, loosing Rupert Murdoch heaps and heaps of money each and every year . . . Abbott could not allow that!

Na, Liberals are all for the Big end of Town, have never trusted the Liberal's and never will . . .

Only problem is . . . with Federal Labour in bed with the Greens and the Independents this past 3 years, and the unstability within the party, means Labour has had to bend over and take it up the *%@ just to hold Governing power . . . which has made Federal Labour a sorry excuse for a Government . . . one big F#*% joke

But tell me, where do you turn? Have you ever really looked at the Greens policies? god help us if they ever win power.

I am a public Servant in QLD. We had a change of govt to LNP that has resulted in a substantial reduction of the public service.

But hey, Look at the big picture. What the LNP does for QLD will be the best long term thing as it will be federally.

I will be voting LNP in September. Labor turn the Country into a Banana Republic.

Regards

Greg

One again proving there is no greater intrest than self intrest.

Nope, the NBN will be very good for the country as a whole and not just about city people getting the lions share once again. As some one said elsewhere, it was like building the Sydney harbour bridge with 6 car lanes, 2 rail lines and capacity for 2 more rail lines, when all that was required at the time was 2 lanes.

At the time they built it, we didn't need the Snowy Mtns Hydro Electric(water for irrigation and food security) either.

The NBN is an infrastructure program that will do good for the whole country, unlike building more inner city highways and freeways for fat-arsed car drivers.

I will be voting LNP in September. Labor turn the Country into a Banana Republic.

So you're still bitching over Paul Keating's time as treasurer?

FWIW, the Liberal/CP(whatever) has never done anything to bring about fundamental change for the best in this country. To the Libs and their parasite parties, you're just sheep to be fleeced by their cronies.

My 2c is that I am not voting for any candidate that is not chosen by the real grass roots rank and file of its party, liberal or labor. Thinking about t, that probably means I'll have to vote green as both the lib/labor are selected by a few and there is only a pile of god bothers and pro-immigration mouth-pieces as the only alternatives.

So you're still bitching over Paul Keating's time as treasurer?

FWIW, the Liberal/CP(whatever) has never done anything to bring about fundamental change for the best in this country. To the Libs and their parasite parties, you're just sheep to be fleeced by their cronies.

My 2c is that I am not voting for any candidate that is not chosen by the real grass roots rank and file of its party, liberal or labor. Thinking about t, that probably means I'll have to vote green as both the lib/labor are selected by a few and there is only a pile of god bothers and pro-immigration mouth-pieces as the only alternatives.

The Liberals would be almost entirely, if not entirely, selected by local party members. I can think of a number of occasions where a Lib leader has expressed support for a favourite candidate and not got up. Parachuting candidates in seems to be a Labor strength.

I'd like to see one party have the balls to stand up and admit that neither solar or wind generation is capable of producing electricity (in capacity or cost) as coal generated power is. Even water generated power is better than the other green technologies but is not entirely practical for all of Australia. But neither party will stand up against the greens.

Certain people want to carry on about how the Greens had too much power over the current government, yet even the Libs are too gutless to stand up to the greens and agree that the use of brown coal is and will be for a long time one of the cheapest and easiest way to create electricity because the Greens told them it was dirty.

When your sitting on one of the worlds largest coal seams that has the potential to sustain the national grid as it is currently doing for atleast the next 200 years (or be worth trillions in export dollars) and not even the local pollies have the balls to stand up to their federal ****wit members and fight for local jobs and local livelihoods it's hard to take any of them seriously. But one thing is for sure, they are all the same gutless morons to afraid to take on a serious fight that doesn't directly effect them when it's easier to pamper to the ****ing greens.

Latest posts

Back