The Navrol build up.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it can be done.
but i'm sure its slightly more complicated than that.
things like body mounts need to be removed from the chassis and new ones welded on in the correct places.

if your going with the patrol chassis, i really think its would be easier and cheaper to get rid of the navara and buy a patrol, chop the back off, weld on a rear wall with a window, and build a tray to go on the back.

Just read through both threads. Is this a doable thing if you get a GQ patrol chassis with 2.8 gearbox and transfer? I take the idea of this is so the front prop shaft then goes on the drivers side rather than the passenger side. The other issue is the sump on the D22 ZD30 would need to be modified to allow space for the front prop shaft to come through on the drivers side rather than the passenger side, correct?

My question is how did the body and engine mount up? How much work was needed to be down to get the D22 cab to mount to the GQ coil chassis? And what about the steering set up?

Patrol steering box is compatable with a d22 power steering pump. Just make sure the hi and low pressure hoses are around the correct way. As for the other stuff you will have to cut all of the patrol body mounts off and either re-use what you can or make your own. Maybe try using a patrol Zd30 sump to clear the prop shaft

Pretty sure you need to run the patrol ZD sump. I've heard the Navara sump will foul on the front shaft

Latest posts

Back