AFR gauge that goes above 20:1

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbid-chop

Reaction score
Just wondering who's running a wideband or other afr gauge and if it goes above 20:1?
Everything on the market seems to top out at 20 which is a little bit useless as i imagine most diesels spend most of their life above that.
Cheers.

Cheers mate, it looks like it goes to 99.9 - that should pretty much cover it, lol.
MTXL_FuelTypeWeb.jpg

You need a USB to serial port connection and a laptop running windows to change the settings. You need to download to software from their website to do it. I only have a Mac so I havnt been able to change mine yet but it does work when I'm on the gas and its dumping fuel in

So does that mean they are loggable too? If so, it might be an idea to get one of the multi gauges and log some data...

You need to buy one of their data loggers, there is an output on the gauge itself for the logger. I guess you can program it where ever as long as it has 12V power

Cheers bud. Seems like a good thing. I'll have to try and overcome my tendency to be a tightarse and my natural reluctance to **** around with wiring and computers and get the set up. It would be very interesting to be able to scrutinise the spreadsheet, especially with future mods and tweaks.

Latest posts

Back