Mt Mee Pic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep put them in someone else's car :rofl2:

or put any other bit of music on to drown out the noise?? :sarcastic:

OR just put a you must MUTE all sound to watch this video label on the title :dontknow:

Would have loved to put them with someone else,but no one would take them lol, could have been worse if we had Pocoyo's daughter screaming in the backseat all the way up haha

Would have loved to put them with someone else,but no one would take them lol, could have been worse if we had Pocoyo's daughter screaming in the backseat all the way up haha

the screamonometer would of been at DANGER level :sarcastic:

Now that wasn't funny either. Have you ever heard 10-year-old scream at the top of her lungs, and a wife in the front seat saying FXXK ME dead slow down.lol

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Give me 11 minutes the missus is gunna fix the background music to something more suitable.

There you go Nathan - try that music!
Tchaikovsky - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies

Now that wasn't funny either. Have you ever heard 10-year-old scream at the top of her lungs, and a wife in the front seat saying FXXK ME dead slow down.lol

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Ive had my young boy in tears in the back cause it was that steep. Told him to close his eyes. And said your lucky I cant boy. I have to watch were we are going. And the wife was like never again. Never again.lol

It's a shame Geoff didn't get the picture of my wheel almost off the edge off the hill when we had to overtake the bike riders. She inched ever so close I could feel it sliding lol.

There where bike riders ??? Where I heard a couple of scraps and bumps, and the yell was from the passenger... I HOPE !!:rofl2:

So what happen to the pics and vid?? i was looking forwards to seeing them. sorry if its explain earlier as i didnt read earlier then this. just checked in every now and again to see the photos.

Bugga. Oh well next time I guess. Always an excuse to get out again. Cheers

Back