Queensland Navara Dodgy Mechanics Days

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im doing FIFO work at the moment but if im home on the date you pick ill be there for sure

dodgey mechanics nite

We ended up in heritage park mate. Couldn't let this house go.

Rusry

Hi Rusty has this nite been arranged yet,, be good to meet some locals, I'm just down the road from you, and can also have a shed nite at my place occasionally...

Pat S

I am out at New Beith so also close... enough. Also willing to hold a semi regular spanner day.
The better half used to do avon or tupperware or somthing in heritage park.
Any sparkys here, I want to wire up a sub board in my workshop and I want a quote. The power is run back to the house but not connected and the 10A + 15A GPOs are also wired in the workshop. Then shed nights are a possibility too. I have heaps of parking space but only a small BBQ as its only SHMBO and myself.

Last edited:
OK I can offer any of the following days:
27th OR 28th of September or 11th OR 12th OR 25th OR 26 Oct

Someone do a Poll ... I can't figure out how to do one halfway through a thread

OK I can offer any of the following days:
27th OR 28th of September or 11th OR 12th OR 25th OR 26 Oct

Someone do a Poll ... I can't figure out how to do one halfway through a thread
End of the month either one is good for me so a shed nite may not be far away !!

I could be interested... I have a bullbar that needs to be installed (old shitty alloy one off, 2nd hand steel Nissan bar on). I dont have many tools at home. Plus be good to meet some of you.

I'll be in. I wish to host one aswell as soon as I can get the house in some sort of order. Heritage park area. Got some yard to work in and it's all dead flat

Mechanics Nite and few beers FRIDAY 17th

Hi Folks.
Okay I'll host the first.. one of many I hope, Fridays are best nights for a meet and greet, and fixing / installing smaller jobs etc, maybe a bullbar could be a good start.
Got a few tools so we may not need anyone to bring any! simple request request they go back where they come from ! :shooter:

Give me your thoughts as to when ? possibly this friday nite 17th about 7ish. If good I'll post my mobile no for contact but need to know definite starters.
I will need to get some ice for the esky. BYO drinks and nibbles

Pat S

Last edited:
I'd be keen to meet some of the Brisbane Navara guys and also need some help repacking my front wheel bearings.

Unfortunately this weekend is out for me though as I'm down in NSW visiting the inlaws. If by any chance it ends up being the following Friday 24th I'd be a definite starter though.

Dodgy mechanics nite

Hi Folks

It appears that there's not much interest at the moment. so we'll let this one slide. Maybe another weekend more suitable for all..

FZRR we'll get to it one day !

Latest posts

Back