Vasectomy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To snip or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am fine, a little snip and alls good

Geoff will be fine also

keep the jokes coming, if Geoff gets offended I am sure we will know about it

as for me......joke away...........go your hardest.......laugh at my misery

If you say so.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412238942.075756.jpg
Thought if add this one just for laughs.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412238970.340474.jpg

Just read it as well. There is a very stressed out member and his family very worried. Just put the jokes aside Sparra how are you going?

This is a serious question. John, my friend, he goes just like you do. Holds it in one hand and aims it at the bowl!

Don't forget to flush and wash your hands!

Actually heard one person say to someone once "Didn't your mother ever teach you to wash your hands?" to which the person responded "No, my mother taught me not to pee on my fingers!"

This is a serious question. John, my friend, he goes just like you do. Holds it in one hand and aims it at the bowl!

Don't forget to flush and wash your hands!

Actually heard one person say to someone once "Didn't your mother ever teach you to wash your hands?" to which the person responded "No, my mother taught me not to pee on my fingers!"

Thats a valid point.

Ahh i piss allover mine apparently it helps with the calluses!!

some say there from been on the tools other say there from :wristy:
I say there from both:happy_smile:

Awwww come on. You can check his prostate for him at the same time....

Too soon......?

now thats a bit rough! ive got fat fingers, better off getting someone with small girls hands like your self for that job! :puke:

I dunno about that. .. you're the one giving him the cuddle... or am I going for a reach around...? Lol

I dunno about that. .. you're the one giving him the cuddle... or am I going for a reach around...? Lol

Who is playing the meat in that sandwich. OOHHNOOOO thats nasty!!!!:knuddel::knuddel::jester:

Okay Okay way off topic. ill stop now and go and my eye balls with a belt sander.

I think nath might be hahahaha. If he's giving dave a cuddle and I'm giving him a reach around. ......

Oh...

That's a bit nasty hahhahahaa

Bring it on hahahaah. Any holes a goal ....

Maybe we should take this back on topic lol

Back