Weight of your rig

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
I got a shock today, normally at the tip with my work trailer loaded to the max I hit around 3.5tonne. Today I ditched the trailer and dumped an old mattress for a client... 2.3tonne?, most here have more barwork winches ect than me but does this seem normal?, or more to the point has anyone weighed their Nav out of interest.
HJ

Pretty sure on the rego label it says it tares at 1700 kg. So with fuel and spare and extras its probably correct

I was at about 2050Kg with a 31" spare, 1/2 tank of diesel an x-rox bar, 2nd battery and winch running 33's. Will be interesting to see how much she weights post SAS

Dave yours is the same as mine apart from the better motor in yours surely it wont be much weight difference. I carry a heap of recovery gear there is the weight. That huge bat is very heavy behind the seat, but will add to the tare. Good thoughts and thanks for the pickup on the battery.
HJ

My rego papers say 2440 for mine
5" lift
steel winch bar 12000lb winch
arb side rails and sliders
arb rear bar
150l long range tank
33" tyres alloy rims
dual battery system
canopy

Last edited:
I might throw mine on the weigh bridge at work tomorrow and have a squiz. .. be interesting to see...

Mine exits the local garbage tip (full of fuel, empty tub) at 2700Kg.

No, I called them and they can't help me - they said "No amount of Lite'N'Easy will fix that".

Castor oil works maybe try running on that for awhile. not sure if the engine will like it, but it will lubricate the shit out of it.

If I feel the motivation tomorrow (not likely lol) I'll do a front rear split and post them up too.. thinking on it I probably have closer to 200 in the tub with the high lift and recovery gear plus assorted other crap...

If I feel the motivation tomorrow (not likely lol) I'll do a front rear split and post them up too.. thinking on it I probably have closer to 200 in the tub with the high lift and recovery gear plus assorted other crap...
Mine is all behind the rear seat and tools under the front seats.
Going back to my crane ticket and dogman licence day's I can see 200kg there.
HJ

I guess my tools and recovery gear are the culprit. Surprised Tony is 2.7 tonne when I saw it last I would not of thought that.
HJ

One day I'll go back to the dump and take a pic of the weighbridge reading.

You enter on one weighbridge and leave on another, and it's surprisingly close to accurate on what I had been throwing out, so I can only assume that it's pretty close.

One day I'll go back to the dump and take a pic of the weighbridge reading.

You enter on one weighbridge and leave on another, and it's surprisingly close to accurate on what I had been throwing out, so I can only assume that it's pretty close.
For them to be used for trade purposes they would have to be certified correct... usually every 6 months afaik...

Latest posts

Back