Mt Mee Pic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BIG GUS

Found one pic,don't know where the rest went,tough looking campsite though haha

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 11,834
It's a shame Geoff didn't get the picture of my wheel almost off the edge off the hill when we had to overtake the bike riders. She inched ever so close I could feel it sliding lol.

It's a shame Geoff didn't get the picture of my wheel almost off the edge off the hill when we had to overtake the bike riders. She inched ever so close I could feel it sliding lol.

we had the same experience passing bikers, bit unnerving when that back wheel starts to step out!

Im putting a protest!! we waited all this time for that vid?? and what is with that music!!
there should be a MUTE warning !! lol oh and make sure you turn the phone on its side when videoing people otherwise it comes out like that one in the slit view.

sorry boys, dont get all upset, its only my opinion............. for now hahaha

Yeah i know Nathan it's pretty lame my missus had to put up with our 2 screaming boys while trying to film hence the hillbilly music,just wait till we put Happy John's clip up, you will have to lay down on your left side to watch it lol,we need a good cameraman for the next outing,meanwhile here is a pic from Mt Mee back in 07 to hopefully brighten things up.

Attachments

• DSC01157.jpg
    DSC01157.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 75
Far out guys, please don't tell me that's all we have on footage.??????

I thought we had Videos in hand all day:-(

And I'm not too sure about the hillbilly music either Nath lol

Hope to God use are just teasing us and you will put some good videos up soon.???

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Next time we will have to get some advice from Nathan about keeping two little boys from screaming. Cool music drowns out the v6 as well lol.

yep put them in someone else's car :rofl2:

or put any other bit of music on to drown out the noise?? :sarcastic:

OR just put a you must MUTE all sound to watch this video label on the title :dontknow:

Latest posts

Back