Euro Specs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPMC

Reaction score
So the Euro version of the NP300 is almost ready to hit the streets and Nissan UK have released a web pre launch of it out lining the specs.

I thought ours might have been close to there's as we have a lot of stuff that we haven't had before that they have had standard but no once again we have been done over by Nissan down spec'ing our utes.

Here's a link to the website. Note the rear seats, 360° view monitoring, Pop up headlight washers and the forward emergency braking just for a start.

http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/vehicle/pickup/np300-navara-pre-launch.responsive.html?cid=AP03077NKWE

Last edited:
I know Australia are really behind the times when it comes to technology but what doesnt make sense is if
Nissan already had this tech, why wouldnt you release it in Australia and be the best ute in the market????
Australia is realistically a small market in terms of car sales but i thought when it comes to more special purpose vehicles, the aussie ute would be comparable to other larger countries.

Thanks JPMC for this info, it is really interesting

From Nissan's web
Don't see how others have anything else.

New Vehicle Warranty Period

The period for the New Vehicle Warranty is 36 months or 100,000 km (whichever comes first) from the time the vehicle is first registered or put into service (whichever occurs first).

From Nissan's web
Don't see how others have anything else.

New Vehicle Warranty Period

The period for the New Vehicle Warranty is 36 months or 100,000 km (whichever comes first) from the time the vehicle is first registered or put into service (whichever occurs first).

Dealer threw in an additional 75,000kms for me. Its on my paperwork.

Latest posts

Back