upgraded to the D23

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweak'e

Staff member
Reaction score
the boss had a nice surprise for me this morning.
a nice new D23 work ute.

unfortunately nissan fit little biscuits for wheels. 205r16 on 16x6 rims........ewwww. so that has to get changed. can't do much work with those.

its nice to drive, has a lot of things the D22 should have had, like hands free, cruise control, cup holders, bucket seats, decent mirrors, electric windows, central locking.

however i noticed speedo is a mile out. i'll have to check exactly how much as it feels like well over 10% out. far worse than the D22.
rear locker would have been good tho. boss got a rear locker with the ford ranger and it gets well used.

still keeping the D22 in the fleet for now.

there a very nice 4 x 4 when done up. a mates friend has a new D23 fitted up with some awesome 18 inch rims and muddies , upgraded springs and shocks plus its raised about 3 to 4 inches by the looks. oh and the sound system cost him 2k. he was offered more than he paid for it but likes it so much he declined. if you saw this rig you would want it now.

Latest posts

Back