Fog Lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark

Reaction score
It's probably just the novelty of a new car but I've been looking at different accessories for my Navara :)
I've been looking at these 2 fog light kits on eBay and wondering if they'd be any good. I don't want to waste my time and money if these things are crappy quality or look cheap. Anyone know anything about these fog light kits?

2005-2008 NISSAN NAVARA D40 XENON FOG LIGHTS lamp 06 07 - eBay Other Lights, Indicators, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 23-Oct-08 06:58:38 AEST)

NISSAN NAVARA D40 FOG SPOT LIGHTS LAMP KIT PATHFINDER - eBay Other Lights, Indicators, Lights, Indicators, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 23-Oct-08 11:01:47 AEST)

If you want to use it offroad dont spend any money on front bumper accessories put it towards a good bull bar at least then you will get a much better entry height.

No idea on the quality of those lights Mark, I think most of us round here rip the front bar off it first, then add lights to the bull bar later on.

Edit: Should have read your post in the new members thread, you already got a bull bar.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I have a bull bar but still have the factory "plugs" where the fog lights should be. Is this area normally covered or gone when you put a bull bar on? I suppose I was looking to do it partly for cosmetic reasons as fog lights never are much use in the real world in my experience anyway.
Talking driving lights/spot lights, can you recommend a good set-up or anything to look out for when buying driving lights?

When the bar is fitted the fog light plugs really aren't usable any more except for connecting more fog lights as they are connected to the low beam side of the lights or the parkers, if you want to go with driving/spot lights they need to be on a relay which is driven from the high beams so they are turned off when the main lights are dipped.

With regards to lights, it all depends on your price range, the sky is the limit with lights, it all comes down to what you can justify price wise. I'm happy with my Lightforce Striker 170s, they can be had for about $330 a pair if you look around.

If you let us know what sort of money you want to spend, someone here should be able to recommend a set of lights in the price range.

Latest posts

Back