• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1990 D21 King Cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobys

Reaction score
If anyone is interested? I’m most likely going to sell my much loved one owner Ute in the next few months. You can look it up on here from when it was rebuilt. It’s name is Bobys.
Anyway’ everything works, goes fine . Very reliable. Has had engine and gearbox upgrade, full D22 interior, Double din D40 stereo. Power steering Air conditioning LSD and lots more. If anyone wants more info, please send message
Thanks Steve.

BTW. It is still registered until later this year. It would have to be sold without a RWC, as it has the VG33E V6 engine in it, and I never bothered to change all the details with Vic Roads.

Body is in very good condition ( no rust or dents ) has aluminium tray and bullbar and has cloth Pathfinder bucket seats. And new tyres.

Don’t really want to get rid of it, but I’ve upgraded to an Auto SUV for comfort reasons. Gotta crook back.

Latest posts

Back