Redback 3" exhaust sound pic and vid

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J13NST

Reaction score
Today my d40 got new exhaust system on it.
I thought it would be good idea to share with you guys.
What sort of sound you will achieve with 3" from stock.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8fwE7DmDPQ&feature=youtu.be[/YT]

sounds good, shame about loosing the turbo flutter that had started to grow on me. Is that 3inch straight through or do u have a cat and muffler?

Aluminised 3 inch with resonator. Guy who is selling reckons he's been running one in his nav for over a year, and it's the best thing he's done for it

I've had it over year now.. I really can't complain, went fraser island for bit over week and several visit to stockton beach. and I see no rust on Exhaust yet. Sound still awesome, shame I can't put sound into video with phone it does sound better when you hear with your ears. performance wise I would prefer doing exhaust > chip. I did install exhaust first than chip. I felt i gained more from exhaust, due to sound and reducing turbo lag? well its more responsive. any how I like 4 bolt flanges and I can change from exhaust pipe to resonator to straight pipe when ever i want. under 15min. 8 bolt out and 8 bolt in.

Latest posts

Back