2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
Yes, the 2014 National Navara Muster is happening.

The event is to be held over three days from Friday October the 31st to Sunday the 2nd of November.

Camping is to be within the Wombeyan Caves campground.

Where are the Wombeyan Caves? Take a look at this (it's where the red thing is):

wombeyan_caves_location_zps55d71358.jpg

More information such as admission prices, giveaways, how to attend etc will be provided as we get it.

So book your holidays and get ready for another GREAT Muster!

P.S. This is a great event for us Victorians to consider attending as Tuesday the 4th of November is Melbourne Cup day, which is, if you're lucky enough, a public holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill be booking holidays tonight!!! BOO YAAA Bring it on.
Just a quick question and im sure there is no issue as there looks to be a bit of room BUT, is there a risk of not having enough camping space at the Wombeyan camp site due to other campers??, i understand that the SOT has its own camp site (im sure that will help), im unsure how populated this envent gets and im sure we wouldnt be appreciated if 20-30 Navara`s and 1 random Ranger turned up and surrounded an indeviduals camping weekend.. just a thought that poped into my head as the last Muster had ample room which was great, stay tuned im sure to have more random Q`s.

Last edited:
Gday Steve,
SOT is 40 MIN away on another property all together mate and really will have no impact on us what so ever.

Also i spoke with the ranger at the caves and they will set aside enough space for fifty camp sites, there are also other areas around the caves site to set up if you want your own private location.
Also the caves have dorm rooms and cabins for those that dont want to tent or caravan.

Gday Steve,
SOT is 40 MIN away on another property all together mate and really will have no impact on us what so ever.

Also i spoke with the ranger at the caves and they will set aside enough space for fifty camp sites, there are also other areas around the caves site to set up if you want your own private location.
Also the caves have dorm rooms and cabins for those that dont want to tent or caravan.

HAHAHA cheers Nath that puts that to rest didnt know it was that far away sounds like its fairly well sorted im sure 50 camp sites should be ample. :). Did you speak to a ranger or the Ranger?? just asking as you know how crazy those Rangers can be.
Can i suggest we add in a small fee and hire a cabin to run as a base office for the Muster?? Be more secure for mapping, storage, first aid, etc etc.

PS i have a strange feeling the the FAQ page on the www.navaramuster.com.au/qa-faq/ was done by OldTony (guessing), its has his humour all over it.

Last edited:
HAHAHA cheers Nath that puts that to rest didnt know it was that far away sounds like its fairly well sorted im sure 50 camp sites should be ample. :). Did you speak to a ranger or the Ranger?? just asking as you know how crazy those Rangers can be.
Can i suggest we add in a small fee and hire a cabin to run as a base office for the Muster?? Be more secure for mapping, storage, first aid, etc etc.

Thats what Tony's mobile mansion he tows behind the Nav is for :ha:

If we plan on camping for a few days do we need to put details down on the forum or book elsewhere?

Are you talking about for the event itself or for the days outside the event?

If it is for the event then there will be a REGO form on the web site soon that you can fill in and we will take care of the bookings and payment on your behalf.

If on the other hand you want to arrive early or stay outside of the event dates then you would need to book with the Caves them selves for the days that fall outside the event dates only.

Are you talking about for the event itself or for the days outside the event?

If it is for the event then there will be a REGO form on the web site soon that you can fill in and we will take care of the bookings and payment on your behalf.

If on the other hand you want to arrive early or stay outside of the event dates then you would need to book with the Caves them selves for the days that fall outside the event dates only.

I'll be there with the Mrs early Saturday morning 1st Nov then stay the night to the 2nd bur I won't be able to get there for the Friday.

Hello all,

unfortunately the 2014 SON OF TRIALS (sot) event has been cancelled this year by the organising club

As you all know we scheduled the muster for the same weekend

We are currently setting a schedule that will allow us to have a great Saturday 4wdrive trip, As the local committee member i have a few trip locations in mind , this trip will be challenging in places and will take the full day, some beautiful scenery will be your reward taking in some of the best sites of the local southern highland area, stay tuned for further details

There will be another group heading off for a more relaxed local scenic tour, you wont need to lock your hubs for this one and will be suitable for everyone who like to do more touring and seeing some historic locations

It is a shame the sot has been cancelled but it will not affect our weekend in any way

Probably a cancel due to insurance and or other reasons, given the well known knowledge of you guy's a scenic drive would appeal more and if the track gets a bit tough plenty of help will be there, I don't think I saw much interest in sot on the various muster threads.
HJ

Wow I bet that upsets a lot of people, seems like it's usually a busy event. Would have enjoyed seeing a day there. Iv been on a trip or two with you Nath, you know the areas well I'll be lining up to see what u come up with this time.

Latest posts

Back