Intended purchase of 2015 model

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking at a 2015 purchasing in Alice Springs. It has 64,000 on the clock and the asking price is $33,000. From what I can ascertain it has mainly been used locally and has been used to tow a camper trailer but not over long distances. It has been fitted with a Redarc brake controller.

1,, Is this a good price or not

2,, Will there be any taxes to pay when I register it in NSW

need a few more details on the car before anyone can give any advice, eg
4 x 4 or 2 x 4
RX, SL, ST or STX
think you will pay stamp duty regardless of which state you register it in once you buy it, about 3%!
33k would be STX pricing!

Last edited:
4 x 4 or 2 x 4
RX, SL, ST or STX
think you will pay stamp duty regardless of which state you register it in once you buy it, about 3%!

Hey ericcs, I just had a look & there's only one 2015 currently advertised on car sales in Alice & it's an white ST 4x4. It meets all of the description in the OP.

4 x 4 or 2 x 4
RX, SL, ST or STX
Model - ST 4x4, white with torneau cover, Nissan bull bar and tow bar, Redarc Tow Elite and Anderson plug next to tow hitch. Will require 12 pin socket replacing the 7 pin.

It is this one.

Last edited:
do you have to buy one in Alice? you'll be spoilt for choice closer to the coast, and i noticed plenty of STX's around that price on carsales!

Latest posts

Back