What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took the nav back to the dodgy sparkies in karratha who had installed the dual battery controller underneath the car on saturday.... a bit of time on the access road or driving through some water would have killed my controller!
now mounted in the engine bay as it should have been.
at least i can run the fridge for our trip to exmouth this xmas now :)

Gave the ute a bit of a clean up and drove her for the first time this month, I feel s like it's wasting away in the garage, only gets driven 50km's a month if that :(

Brett

This evening i went and bought a tonneau cover, Taking the tray off and putting the tub back on, Maybe next week

Not as exciting as some of the other purchases but I have some brand new deep dish mats for my navara. Boss picked me up some as he has a navara also and knew I didn't have any. Was also kind enough to get me a small portable air compressor for christmas which has already come in handy :)

I drove mine up to my parents place where we continued Santa's workshop. Nearly ran into a DH in a VW Toerag because they forgot there is two directions to look when backing out their driveway.

And i,m waiting to check my nav because the son rang and informed me he hit a wallaby, my kids fine so the rest dont matter much

New switch panel turned up for the custom battery box. Using colour coded Anderson plugs to reference different items. Plus the addition of a volt gauge. Woot

Replaced the fog light globes (one was blown) with Narva plus 50's - then after testing and putting it back together, got in to drive to work tonight and one of the parkers is blown - I am sick of changing globes!!!!!

Added some red to the colour combo - hare guts. Easter bunny could be late next year!

image-3795068939.jpg

Put the fridge slide in the other day looks good :)
Getting Mickey Thompson mtzs and light force hids installed today early Christmas presents for me lol

Did a flower delivery to my nieces for their last day of primary school. Gotta admit I thought a school delivery of flowers to embarrass the kids was a bit of a prick thing for their mum to organise when it could have been done at home without embarrassment but the looks on their faces was worth more than any bunch of flowers.

Latest posts

Back