Optus or Telstra?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Optus or Telstra?

• Optus

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Telstra

Votes: 80 75.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters
2 of both. Optus is cheap but Telstra still shits all over them for coverage down in this neck of the woods.

Moved from Optus to Telstra... Even in the city optus was all dropped calls, crap reception, terrible customer service.

all my devices like tablets and 3g modems ect I use telstra pre pain sims since the coverage is a lot better, for my mobile however I'm on a plan with optus but if they stuff me around with one more phone bill that's all going to change!

Telstra untll my contract is up in 12 months then possibly off to optus. Depends who has the phone i want at the time or the best price. Cant hate on Telstra though, they have been pretty good, they are just more expensive than the others and that pisses me off. You do get what you pay for though...

Optus. But never again. Shitty service. Good enough to text. But hardly ever good enough to call and I only live 10 minutes out of town.

optus for both me and the missus and for the wirless net as well, but when all these are up im seriously looking into telstra, the plans are getting better and optus shits me off with coverage sometimes!!! see what the next 6 months brings!!

bryan

Optus. But never again. Shitty service. Good enough to text. But hardly ever good enough to call and I only live 10 minutes out of town.

What he said.

I see Telstra guys everyday who design the towers and the equipment.

I see the Optus contractor once every 3 months, Telstra are constantly spending money to do upgrades.

For those that dont know, your voice calls are still done by the 2G network.

Data is 3G-4G.

Telstra. You pay a bit more but they still have the best coverage Australia wide.

Customer service seems to be getting better too, new CEO making his mark.

What he said.

I see Telstra guys everyday who design the towers and the equipment.

I see the Optus contractor once every 3 months, Telstra are constantly spending money to do upgrades.

For those that dont know, your voice calls are still done by the 2G network.

Data is 3G-4G.

Down here in mexico optus are upgrading the base stations and voda are spending big on upgrading

Telstra. Cant beat them especially when we go 4wd bush driving. Need that coverage. Mates with other providers whinge for no coverage but i do ha

Latest posts

Back