Steel bullbar mounting bracket

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh.edwards

Reaction score
Hi guys. First forum post so here goes: I've been trying to source a mounting bracket for my steel Nissan bullbar. Mine half ripped off the other week snatching my mates car out.
Does anyone know whether the steel bullbar brackets that suit bullbar model F2210-VM000AU fit onto the model F2210-VK700AU? I asked Nissan about it, and the guy said that only the VM000AU model had the mounting brackets that you could buy seperately, but my model bullbar (the VK700AU) is only sold as a whole unit. He then told me that the bullbars are made by ARB, so I gave them a call and the guy there said he couldn't help me. Also tried wreckers, with no luck there. If anyone knows of a LHS one about somewhere, or whether the different model bullbar has the same mounting bracket, that'd be great!

not sure about model numbers mate, but here's some picks of the brackets and mounts. I"ve got a 2006 plate D22 STR that initially came with factory alloy bar and I recently put on new factory steel bar on p2 of this thread:

http://www.navara.asia/d22-body-chassis/9346-body-lift-queensland-2.html

Factory steel bars are sold as whole unit, but they do undo by 2 bolts each side (again in pics p2). The invoice doesn't have model numbers, but it does mention its a 2009-10 steel bar. And as noted, it fit on my 2006 plate ute

Good luck and let us know how you go when fixed

Lj

Latest posts

Back