Throttle Controllers?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Hey all

Throttle controllers, who's got one and what do you rate it? Price, brand, features?

Looking at

Sprint booster
Windbooster
S-Drive

Post away.

Leaning towards windbooster and sdrive

Rusty

I've got one on our D4D Prado..... one of the best & cheapest performance increases that we have done.... It now drives like a petrol..... it's a windbooster brand....

Popping this back to the top. Who's got what?

Wind booster
PlugNGo
Etc

Also what did it cost?

I've been looking at the plugngo but they are pricey

hey rusty I am about to order a windbooster for mine I spoke to 3 guys that have them in a 22 and they luv it. I will let you know how it goes

Got the wind booster
Love it
Though I've been told they have phased out the economy mode in them now. In place of a P3 super mode

Bringing up an old thread, but glad you guys like the windboosters, we have sold heaps of them now and had bugger all issues. Most people love them and now there is a new model out with more modes and i-auto mode which adjusts to your driving style automatically. But my favourite mode is race mode.woohoo

I've got the Windbooster 8th anniversary one $189, best thing i have invested in. Great throttle response now and appears to got rid most of the throttle lag. There are auto function ones, really dont see the need for this. There $299.

Latest posts

Back