after market parts.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavatron

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a website or shop i can order parts for my navara from? I'm after slim line weather shields for my d22, dunno if anyone else ever noticed but is it very fu(ken noisy driving above 80k with your window down. I see nissan sell them but im not willing to part with the estimated $350 they want for them. Surely you can get non nissan ones from some where but a google and ebay search revealed nothing. Any help would be awesome, thanks guys.

Gav

There is occasionally sets on ebay, I bidded for some genuine ones once. They went for around the 100 mark I think. Keep an eye out. Maybe try autobahn supercheap etc for some aunger brand ones?

Ive been looking for them too, post back if you find some, I will look around as well.

I bought a set of those for my Navara ones on Ebay for my Navara, they didn't make any difference to the noise, the noise is made by the mirrors, on my 03 Nav I just bought some of the mirror extensions from Nissan and this shut them up heaps, but the 03 mirrors are not powered so I don't know if they do an extension for the electric mirrors. Also another trick is to lower the rear window about 4 inches, this reduces the buffeting coming through the drivers window to almost zero.

I bought a set of those for my Navara ones on Ebay for my Navara, they didn't make any difference to the noise, the noise is made by the mirrors, on my 03 Nav I just bought some of the mirror extensions from Nissan and this shut them up heaps, but the 03 mirrors are not powered so I don't know if they do an extension for the electric mirrors. Also another trick is to lower the rear window about 4 inches, this reduces the buffeting coming through the drivers window to almost zero.

Thanks shonky, glad someone else knew what i was talking about. Its not suprising its the mirrors, the nav must be about as aero dynamic as a brick or a volvo.
What kinda quality where the ones you got off ebay? good enough?

The ones off Ebay were fine, no different to the Aunger ones you buy at supercheap or bursons, etc., they had 3M tape on them and stuck well, I hit them with plenty of branches and never cracked them or ripped them off. The main thing to do before fitting them is to clean the wax off the paint, I used paint thinners where ever they needed to stick, if you don't get rid of the polish they will fall off down the track.

Back