The Whip Arial

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber.2

Reaction score
Does any ones whip Arial hit on the garage opening ,I've checked the height and its 2.1 metres which is the right height but the Arial is nearly 2.2 off the ground
ive had to tie it down with a bend in it , ?

It isn't ideal but instead of having it screwed down to the top hoop of your bull bar, you could drill a hole big enough on the further flat section of bar on the outside of the headlights..
Would probally drop it down the needed 150 +mm

It isn't ideal but instead of having it screwed down to the top hoop of your bull bar, you could drill a hole big enough on the further flat section of bar on the outside of the headlights..
Would probally drop it down the needed 150 +mm

I was talking about the radio Arial on the roof ,I don't want to catch it in the garage door and rip it off ,

You've probably done the best you could do. Mine is actually bent forward a little so it doesn't snag stuff in reverse, it just bends some more, but mine's also seen a lot of sunshine and will need to be replaced.

Mine's been pushed in for at least 4 years - the radio still works fine everywhere, except in the hills.

Latest posts

Back