What's your team?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
I am originally from Victoria and I have barracked for the Tigers (Richmond) since I was a kid, been a little embarassing to say that for the last few years. When I joined the Navy in '87 I spent about 15 years in Sydney so got more hooked on Rugby League. Have followed the Melbourne Storm since they joined the comp.

Who do you go for ? (If anyone!)

Born & bred in Geelong so a big Catters fan here.....have seen a good and a not so good grand final in the flesh.......an awesome atmosphere, AFL all the way here !

Born and bred in the West so its the Eagles for me, it's been a pretty bad few years for them but they can rebuild im sure. Matt you would be pretty happy being a Geelong supporter at the moment, I'm predicting they will win the flag this year.
As for Rugby there isn't much over here.

AFL is the only game.

Premiers 2008

HFCS20Logo_small.jpg

Don't think they will bother the cats too much this year.

Not into AFL, not a huge footy fan but usually go for the Newcastle Knights as there the local team.

Thats my team..

Dave.

Been a North Sydney (Bears) member & supporter since mid sixties but when they were chopped from the comp I pretty much lost interest and started to follow Brisbane Lions (AFL) but now the Titans have started here on the coast I barrack for the Titans and any team playing the Broncos. :victory:

i go for the broncos, but if the melbourne storm are playing anyone else beside brisbane ill go for them mostly cause my bro goes for them.
oh also the maroons

AFL - Essendon
Rugby - Melbourne Storm, just cause there victorians
Local - Fountain Gate Football Club where my young bloke plays
Netball - Narre Warren Netball Club where by 2 daughters play
Tennis - Fountain Gate Tennis Club where we all play

I think i have covered most sports for this family

cheers,

Lance

Bombers are going well this season.Mcveigh back in this weekend,but they may struggle against the cats.

Latest posts

Back