New D40 King Cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

Reaction score
Anyone seen the new D40? I saw one this morning with a colour coded steel tray and I have to say it looked bloody good. I have no idea why they never did the same with the D22 as it was popular enough, I've seen a few single cab styleside D22's but no kingcab. They've also brought out a single cab D40 but only available in the RX.

ms_kc_atblue.jpg

Nissan Japan made em but Nissan Australia decided not to bring them out here. It makes me wonder if its Nissan fans that keep Nissan Australia going and not the heads of Nissan Australia.

Dave.

Australia was the only place on the planet that didnt get the choices of models. Go Figure
All Navara were built in Spain so whatever you saw in the UK would have been built possibly right next to the Aussie models .

Australia was the only place on the planet that didnt get the choices of models. Go Figure
All Navara were built in Spain so whatever you saw in the UK would have been built possibly right next to the Aussie models .

Thats correct for the D40's but the D22's were all made in Japan. At least they have finally given us the option with the D40's. Have to agree with Dave STR, the only thing that keeps Nissan afloat in Australia is the loyalty customers show. They don't really do us any favours thats for sure.

my father got a space cab base model with tray a couple of months ago, drives very well and the 6 gears is great. its good with back doors as well and can fit small children in with ease.

Latest posts

Back