STX-550 Suspension upgrade....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chargedgolf

Reaction score
I know there are an absolute ton of posts regarding suspension upgrades which in itself is part of my problem. I wish to raise the Navara 2" to give me a little better ground clearance for the 'soft' off roading that I do, I also want a firmer ride with a little better feel from the front end. I must have read 50 posts on different set-ups and the end result is I'm more confused now than to start with.
Basically, what would people advise to achieve the above with a budget of < $2k, I'll be fitting it myself as I am able to.
I'm interested in something like this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/152032669537?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT but is this the best value etc?
This particular kit consists of the following;
Bilstein
'- High performance lift Kit w/ 45mm lift
- Bilstein ReadyStrut front shocks & Bilstein rear shocks
- King Springs KDFR-70 front springs, Formula NIS-17E rear leaf springs
- Bush Kit: KIT141K

Huge thanks in advance for any help & advice :)

Don't bother with eBay mate.
Ring John at ZORDOS suspension.
Hell sort you out with your chosen brand, better service most likely a better price to. Hell ensure you get the right sprinfs for the v6

Last edited:
Don't bother with eBay mate.
Ring John at ZORDOS suspension.
Hell sort you out with your chosen brand, better service most likely a better price to. Hell ensure you get the right sprinfs for the v6

Thank you so much for the reply, I will definitely take heed of your advice and give John a ring, I'm sure he'll advice me the best setup too.
thank you 👍🏼

Latest posts

Back