Yay timing chain is on the way out

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hydraulic oil for sale ell not quite son......its not a Nissan engine.

Nissan is still selling the engines in their products so fully liable as the took my money .
It's still their problem because at the end of tthe day it still has a Nissan badge on it.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh, whatever :violin2:

Nissan is still selling the engines in their products so fully liable as the took my money .
It's still their problem because at the end of tthe day it still has a Nissan badge on it.

Ohhh, whatever :violin2:[/QUOTE]

You work for for Nissan ? what kind of engineering background do you have ? ,btw you're one of the the one ones that rapes my other thread. Real smart comeback BTW

Ohhh, whatever :violin2:

You work for for Nissan ? what kind of engineering background do you have ? ,btw you're one of the the one ones that rapes my other thread. Real smart comeback BTW[/QUOTE]

listen.....you need to for a start, not to put quotes under my name that I didnt write

secondly....grow up!

thirdly...dont involve me in your bullshit of raping threads..wtf

well not quite son......its not a Nissan engine.

Originally this is your quote! Don't know why it come up different in the tread.
Still don't known what kind of engineering background you got ? And you listen, unless you have pulled one of these engines apart and seen the wear and tear after 100 k ,What would you know what I mean ? Ohh whatever is a good comeback mate .hope your chain fail like my mates and costs you 8k as well for a motor due to poor Nissan engineering.

Originally this is your quote! Don't know why it come up different in the tread.
Still don't known what kind of engineering background you got ? And you listen, unless you have pulled one of these engines apart and seen the wear and tear after 100 k ,What would you know what I mean ? Ohh whatever is a good comeback mate .hope your chain fail like my mates and costs you 8k as well for a motor due to poor Nissan engineering.

well I know nothing, and you son, are a 15 post expert it seems....

tho I struggle to work out what your on about as I think you have me mixed up with someone else,
anyway, keep up the great work, maybe we'll rename the forum in your honor soon.

Haha how about a nice cup of shut the F#€K up :) sorry haven't heard it in a while I feel much better now

meh.....whatever turns you on.....

oh, sorry but it just makes me feel good to press the button..:homo:

3 days in the shop and just got my D40 back with new timing everything and done under Nissan Extended Warranty @ 111000km. Thought I go down this path rather than fitting the aftermarket job as it (1) was free and (2) will probably sell the car before the next 100000km clicks over. The list of parts fitted as per the attached.

Attachments

• D40_TimingChain.jpg
    D40_TimingChain.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 94
Back