Poor quality booze

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1961

Reaction score
My rant for the day , why is it that Aldi bourbon is 37 % and wont ignite yet other boutique bourbons as low as 33 % do ??? hmmmm me smells a rat here , i think de german supermarket is ripping me off !!!!!!!

I think you're ripping yourself off if you're drinking bourbon and its not JD. Just sayin.

Lol , well I decided to try this after a session one night , where I had consumed what should have given me a filthy hangover , but I was bright and chirpy , so I wondered just how strong it was , low n behold my suspicions were confirmed , beam and all other 37 % bourbons will ignite , and I even tried a honey which was 33% it still lit , so this stuff must be under 33% but it's labeled 37%

I don't think an ignition test proves anything, but I'm with dave, drink it don't ignite it.

Aldi beer is same ,have to drink a six Pack to have same effect as 2
Normal beers (vb xxxx etc) but is only 25% cheaper so go figure.
Also ussually takes you 4 timed longer to purchuse it a the register.
I Hate the joint!

i think you will find that it is strong.... for the europeans anyways

but compare it to the aussie equivalant they are piss weak, especially beers

while some spirits etc are similar to the usa counterparts

think of it like this...

1 budweiser (strong) is the same as a light beer here

bristish beers are close to ours in strength but they taste like shit

Aldi beer is same ,have to drink a six Pack to have same effect as 2

You see/feel an effect after 2 beers? I suggest you stick with the Aldi beer then, failing that being too strong go for the american pisswater.

Coles sell that ultra lite coopers beer might be more up his alley with only 0.01% alcohol

would be the same as aldi beer just you can get in and out of coles in like 30 seconds instead of 5minutes at aldi.

Raspberry flavoured beer, the best of both worlds! But you can't drink more than 2

Was just making a comparison .didn't write anything about me feeling it . I done a test using a breath analyser at home .Everybody jumps to conclusions . Have any of you tried that beer ? it tastes watered down and does **** all .

If we didn't jump to conclusions some of us would never get any exercise.

Besides it's fun jumping to conclusions and getting people all defensive and yes I have tried the Storm beer but I didn't try it too see if it did something, my expectations were lower than that.

Latest posts

Back