intercooler dimensions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey peeps. Need some help here. I want to upgrade my intercooler on my d40. Any experience or suggestions on the dimensions of a bigger intercooler?

Have fitted a 450 wide X 300 X 100 thick ebay in mine with custom piping , you could go higher core but it means custom and that means big $$$ .I have found the eBay ones work great as had them on a few car in the past .

What are the cooling propertys like on a ebay ones? Anyone measure pre and post temps before and after or notice any egt drops?

Sorry mine is 100mm thick too. Had a double check. There is enough room to go a bit taller in core size but it will be tucked away behind the reo and bumper so wouldn't think the benefits would be worth the extra headache.

Mine is a HDI Intercooler. Don't know much about the brand but its quality looks quiet good.

Definitely could feel the difference...After initial testing the inlet side of the IC was very hot...The outlet side was nice and cool. Definitely is doing its job...as for figures...that's anyone's guess as I am yet to test it that thoroughly.

Latest posts

Back