D40 Rhino lining

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireone2

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm thinking of getting the tub in my new Navara Rhino lined. From the reviews I have read it sounds like good gear. Has anyone got their tub done? Any opinions on it?

Thanks.

Had mine done at a week old and think it is terrific. Only thing I would do different is have it lap further over tub lip as the tonneau straps are rubbing through the paint in a couple of spots.

Rihno is great stuff!! i have had it on two of my old Navs the D22 and the D40,
I cant speak highly enough of it.
It is grippy even when wet, is very thick, lasts for ever my D22 had 370k on it with that stuff and it still looked like new.
Its easy to clean, nothing can get under it.
IMO its well worth doing especially if you intend to keep the ute for a long time.

I do. I want something tough as I will have the KTM in and out of the back. It's pricey but I don't have the gear nor the interest in doing in myself. I'll give them a ring.

I do. I want something tough as I will have the KTM in and out of the back. It's pricey but I don't have the gear nor the interest in doing in myself. I'll give them a ring.

If its done right you wont regret spending the coins.

i got the rhino spray on in my car and it's bloody brilliant, i'm rough as with it, throwing our portable bbq and other heavy shit in there with no issues at all, no scratches and it's grippy too, i'll be doing it on every ute i own in the future that's for sure.

i got the rhino spray on in my car and it's bloody brilliant, i'm rough as with it, throwing our portable bbq and other heavy shit in there with no issues at all, no scratches and it's grippy too, i'll be doing it on every ute i own in the future that's for sure.

Good to hear mate. Mine is getting done on Tuesday. Looking forward to it :)

Mate of mine does it ,great stuff tried to rip it off metal with pliers and won't come off at all.
Rhino products also line acid tanks for waterproofing etc very good product ,this is a spray on 2 Pac liner and has a lifetime warranty unlike diy kits .He does them at Minto NSW . Have done my tray after having a rubber mat and is just doesent compare and has good antislip properties for cartons of beer etc

one thing i noticed today, i just got back from the beach and the sand was quite hot, i was able to stand my 3yo daughter on the tailgate and change her out of her bathers, tub doesn't get as hot as the painted surface would.

one thing i noticed today, i just got back from the beach and the sand was quite hot, i was able to stand my 3yo daughter on the tailgate and change her out of her bathers, tub doesn't get as hot as the painted surface would.

My stock liner dose too.

I ended up getting it done too. Absolutely awesome stuff. Have no concern throwing stuff in the tub now that's for sure :)

Latest posts

Back